You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Energy’ tag.
More posts from me
I do most of my short format blogging on CloudComments.net. So head over there for more current blog posts on cloud computing
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Why does @StackSocial not respond to support queries? Probably because they're actually running scams. #Scammers don't do support 3 months ago
- RT @toby_mcclean: Raw #IoT data decreases in value over time. The value of aggregated #IoT data increases over time. That is why we need ed… 5 months ago
- Thx for your work @clemensv over the last 10 yrs to build a robust service for our apps. We stand on your shoulders twitter.com/clemensv/statu… 6 months ago
- @mark_mann NVIDIA Tegra 3 incl ARM and GeForce. Can do audio and video encoding. 'stuff' not on Pi, like analogue ports, pwm. Not cheap tho 10 months ago
- Win10 IoT kit from @Toradex booted up. Thanks to @ppatierno for the reminder to get one. Now to decide what to do with all that power 10 months ago
Abstracted Services AFLS ALM Architect Architecture Automation Availability Azure Azure Pricing Business Value Career Change Cloud Cloud Computing Commodity Nodes Computing Models Consulting Cost Cyclic Demand Data Access Database Definition Delivery Developer Machine Developers Development Domain Specific Clouds Emerging Markets Energy Enterprise Enterprise IT Backlog Free Geography Handling Growth High Availability Hosting Humour Ideas iot Managing Risk Microsoft Monitoring Motorbikes Multi-tenancy Organic Developers Outsourcing Parody Pricing Public Cloud Rant Rogue Enterprise Departments Rumb-line Scalability Scale-out Service Specializations Sharding Silverlight Small and Medium Business Software Craftmanship Softyware Development Solutions Spatial Data SQL SQL Azure SQLness Start-ups Startups Suitability Technology Tools Utility Pricing Virtualization windowsondevices